|If You are going to San Francisco Bay Area, be sure to visit our website
|San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose and More
Capital of the World-- New York City
New York is most modern developed and ever changing city, it
concentrates all glamor of capitalism
Many famous buildings, world class evens,museums,
broadway music shows and stylish fashion and design.
There are 8 million people from all around the world live there.
Wall Street area is world financial and trade center, Rockefeller
center is world media and advertising market center.
Time square, SoHo, east and west villlage,5th Ave, Madison
Av, Park Ave,42nd St, 57th St, 34th St ,Wall St, Chelsea, Little
Italy , Chinatown offer you real metropolitan feeling .
Time Sq, Broadway, 8th Ave
Chrysler building, Grand central, New York life insurance building
Lexington Ave, Middle town, Street park
Time sq, theatre area, UN
Subway station, Subway car, UN main building
Empire state buiding, 34th St, Central Park South
Budget idea to visit NYC:
Buy metrocard for $31 for 7 days for unlimited Subway and bus ride
Stay in hostel( around $40 to $80 per night) or hotel in NJ side, it is hard to find a hotel room under $200 in Manhattan
Buy food ,drink from supermarket , chinatown, fastfood or lunch special.
Bargain shopping deal in Canal st in Chinatown, and middletown around 34th st and 8th av and Lexington ave.
Get coupon to visit Museum, buy same day half ticket in time sq for broadway show
Coney island, Staten island botanic building, Brooklyn borough hall
Queens garden, Queens botanic building, Downtown brooklyn
Flushing, Flushing meadows corona park, Manhattan view from NJ side
City skyline, Prospect park, Queens
Staten island, Brooklyn, GW bridge
Top 150 American architecture in New York City:
1. Empire State Building, Fifth Avenue between 33rd and 34th Streets.
9. Chrysler Building, Lexington Avenue at 42nd Street.
11. St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Fifth Avenue and 50th Street.
13. Grand Central Station, 42nd Street at Park Avenue.
16. St. Regis Hotel, Fifth Avenue at 55th Street.
17. Metropolitan Museum of Art, Fifth Avenue at 82nd Street.
19. World Trade Center site, Church Street between Vesey and Liberty Street.
20. Brooklyn Bridge.
23. Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Amsterdam Avenue between 111th and 112th Streets.
33. Rose Center for Earth and Space at the American Museum of Natural History, 81st Street at Central Park West.
44. Woolworth Building, Broadway between Barclay Street and Park Place.
46. The Waldorf-Astoria, Park Avenue between 49th and 50th Streets.
47. The New York Public Library, Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street.
48. Carnegie Hall, 57th Street at Seventh Avenue.
53. Apple Store, Fifth Avenue between 58th and 59th Streets.
56. Rockefeller Center, enter from Fifth Avenue between 49th and 50th Streets.
68. The new New York Times Building, Eighth Avenue between 40th and 41st Streets.
71. Hearst Tower, Eighth Avenue between 56th and 57th Streets.
72. Flatiron Building, Fifth Avenue between 22nd and 23rd Streets.
74. Guggenheim Museum, Fifth Avenue at 89th Street.
81. Plaza Hotel, Fifth Avenue between 58th Street and Central Park South.
84. Yankee Stadium, River Avenue at 161st Street, the Bronx.
86. Lincoln Center, Broadway at 64th Street.
87. Dakota Apartments, Central Park West between 72nd and 73rd Streets.
100. Radio City Music Hall, Avenue of the Americas at 50th Street.
105. Time Warner Center, Columbus Circle at 59th Street.
111. United Nations Center, First Avenue at 46th Street.
115. TWA Terminal, John F. Kennedy Airport. (It is being renovated for use by JetBlue.)
125. Citigroup Center, Lexington Avenue at 53rd Street.
133. Royalton Hotel, 44th Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues.
141. Apple SoHo, Prince Street between Greene and Mercer Streets
143. Pennsylvania Station, bordered by 34th Street, Seventh Avenue, 32nd Street and Eighth Avenue.